What are cookies?
Cookies (”cookies”) are small text files that are sent from visited web sites and applications, and are stored by web browsers and other technological solutions on personal computers. Thanks to them, it is possible to provide high quality service in the applied business policy and to improve the use of it. These files identify the visitor on repeat visits or on a single visit to improve some features such as login or to provide personalized information. Cookies used on vingberg.com are safe and do not adversely affect the terminal device. Cookies contain only data that a website or application saves and accesses to a website or application. They are not in them therefore
For example, external data for other pages or applications.
What cookies does vingberg.pl use?
Cookies used in the service are categorized into:
- session cookies
- permament cookies,
- external cookies
- Session cookies
These are cookies that allow you to navigate within a web site or application, and use the basic features of the cookie. They are used in one session. They serve to:
Identify the user as logged
- permament cookies
Permament cookies are those that provide specific functions not only within a single session but over the entire storage period of a given file on the computer. These are files related to the performance of the service and its functionality. Using performance-related cookies collects information about how you use the site, including data about user-visited pages and possible errors. Functional cookies facilitate the provision of services and remember settings designed to make it easier for users to use our service. Durable cookies do not collect any information that could reveal your identity: they are processed as anonymous data and serve only to improve your site or app, recognize your visitors’ interests, and measure the effectiveness of your ads.
We use them to:
- Get statistics on how to use our website and app
- check the performance of our ads
- Improve the performance of our site by recording the occurring errors
- Remember user settings for page layout, text size, color preferences
- memorizing answers about the desire to complete the survey (so as not to disturb the Internet users unnecessarily in the future)
- Show users that they are logged on our website
- Exchange information with our partners to provide services on our website. Information provided in this way is used solely for the delivery of services, products and functions, and is not used for other purposes.
- External cookies
External cookies are files that allow you to work with external companies or services. Among them are research cookies providing analytical systems for data on service popularity. There are also files associated with such services as the ’Like’ or ’Share’ button. External cookies are used to:
- Connections to social networking sites (such as Facebook) that can then apply information about individual visitors to profiling ads on other websites.
- Providing research companies with traffic data on the site and in applications
- Providing advertising agencies with visitor-specific information that enables agencies to show users ads tailored to their interests.