What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are sent from the servers of websites and applications that you visit and are stored by web browsers and other technology on your personal computers. Thanks to them, it is possible to provide a high-quality service in the applied business policy and improve its use. These cookies identify you when you return to the internet user or during a single visit in order to improve certain functions, e.g. those related to logging in or to provide you with personalised information. Cookies used on Vingberg Polska websites are safe and do not have a harmful effect on the end device. Cookies only store data that the website or app stores and has access to. For example, they do not store external data about other websites or apps.
What cookies does vingberg.pl use?
The cookies used as part of the service are divided into categories:
• Session cookies
• Persistent cookies
• Third-party cookies
1) Session Cookies
These are essential cookies that enable you to move around the website or app and use basic functionalities. They are used in a single session. They are used to:
• Identify you as logged in
2) Persistent cookies
Persistent cookies are cookies that provide certain functions not only for a single session, but for the entire time the cookie is stored on your computer. These are files related to the performance of the service and its functionalities. Performance cookies collect information about how the website is used, including which pages you visit and any errors. Functionality cookies make it easier to provide you with services and remember settings designed to make it easier for you to use our service. Persistent cookies do not collect any information that could reveal the identity of the user: they are processed as anonymous data and are only used to improve the performance of the website or application, to recognize the interests of visitors and to measure the effectiveness of advertising.
We use them to:
• Obtain statistics on how our website and apps are used
• Measure the effectiveness of our advertising
• Improve the performance of our website by logging errors
• Remembering users’ settings regarding page layout, text size, color preferences
• remembering the answers regarding the willingness to complete the survey (so as not to unnecessarily bother Internet users in the future)
• Show you that you are logged in to our website
• Exchange information with our partners to provide services on our website. The information you share in this way is only used to provide you with services, products, and features and is not used for any other purpose.
3) Third-party cookies
Third-party cookies are cookies that enable collaboration with third-party companies or services. Among them are research cookies that provide analytics systems with data on the popularity of the service. These are also cookies related to services such as the ‘Like’ or ‘Share’ button. Third-party cookies are used to:
• Connections to social networking sites (e.g. Facebook), which can then use information about individual users’ visits to profile ads on other websites
• Provide research companies with data on website and app traffic
• Provide advertising agencies with information about your visits so that they can provide you with ads that are relevant to your interests.